Chicken with Spanish Olives
How to Make Chicken with Spanish Olives
- Roll chicken breasts in flour and brown quickly in a small amount of oil. Place in a baking dish.
- Pour mushrooms and the liquid with the mushrooms over the chicken breasts.
- Spoon undiluted soup over the breasts
- Pour olives and thier juice over the breasts
- Pour one bottle of beer over everything.
- Cover and put in a 350F oven for about 45 minutes or till breasts are done. (depends on thickness)
- While waiting for it to get done, drink the other beer.