Chicken with Pineapple Salsa1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 tspcilantro, chopped
2 tspginger root, minced
1 ctomato roma, seeded
3/4 cpineapple, fresh and diced
1/2 cgreen onion, sliced
4 ozgreen chiles, drained, seeded, chopped
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- Make pineapple salsa by mixing together in small bowl, cilantro, ginger root, 1/8 teaspoon salt, tomato, pineapple, onion, chiles and lemon juice.
- Set aside.
- In fry pan, place butter and melt over medium heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Saute, turning, about 6 minutes or until light brown on all sides.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Arrange chicken on serving platter and spoon pineapple salsa over chicken.
- Garnish with sprigs of cilantro.