Chicken with Pineapple Salsa1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tsp
- cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp
- ginger root, minced
- 3/8 tsp
- 1 c
- tomato roma, seeded
- 3/4 c
- pineapple, fresh and diced
- 1/2 c
- green onion, sliced
- 4 oz
- green chiles, drained, seeded, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- 1Make pineapple salsa by mixing together in small bowl, cilantro, ginger root, 1/8 teaspoon salt, tomato, pineapple, onion, chiles and lemon juice.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In fry pan, place butter and melt over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 5Saute, turning, about 6 minutes or until light brown on all sides.
- 6Cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- 7Cook about 5 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- 8Arrange chicken on serving platter and spoon pineapple salsa over chicken.
- 9Garnish with sprigs of cilantro.