Chicken with Onions and Garlic
- boneless, skinless chicken cutlets, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 large
- onion-sliced thin
- cloves garlic-chopped
- 2 tsp
- cumin powder
- 2 tsp
- fenugreek leaves-dried (a must)**see note
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper-use the larger amount if you like it spicy
- 4 Tbsp
- low fat cream cheese
- 1/3 c
- chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- **note...the only place i was able to find this spice was in a indo/pak grocery store. if you can't find this ingredient then use 2 tbls. of fresh celery leaves-chopped fine.
How to Make Chicken with Onions and Garlic
- 1Heat oil in a pan over medium high. Add olive oil, onions and garlic. Sautee gently until tender with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Add the cumin and fenugreek and cook until fragrant.
- 3Add the chicken slices and let brown.
- 4Add chicken broth and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- 5Serve over rice or potatoes, with naan bread to soak up the creamy sauce.