Chicken with mushroom gravy
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast
- 3 pkg
- chicken gravy
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms sliced
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- 3 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken with mushroom gravy
- 1spray a dutch oven with non stick spray. You can also dump all into a crock pot. Which ever is easiest for you!!
- 2Wash chicken breast and place into dutch oven/Crock pot.
- 3Saute mushrooms and add to dutch oven/crock pot
- 4Combine gravy mixes, parsley, water, salt and pepper to taste and pour over chicken and mushrooms. Drop in the chicken boullion cubes.
- 5cook 2-3 hours in a 275 degree oven or until chicken is done or 7-8 hours on low in the crock pot or until chicken is done.
- 6This is a very easy recipe and easily adaptable to your schedule. I serve it with green beans and either over noodles, rice or mashed poatoes!! Enjoy!