Chicken With Mashed Potatoes and Buttermilk Gravy For 2
Reposted here on June 6th.,2011
- frozen breaded chicken fillets ( i cooked fresh )
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- leftover seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1 1 oz
- package turkey gravy mix ( original called for chicken )
- 1 c
- 1/8 tsp
- each of ground sage and ground pepper( pepper to taste)
How to Make Chicken With Mashed Potatoes and Buttermilk Gravy For 2
- 1In a small saucepan, over low to medium low heat,combine gravy mix, sage,pepper, and buttermilk.
- 2Stirring until no lumps remain, and desired thickness is reached, turn heat to low ,keeping gravy warm.
- 3Over medium heat in a medium sized skillet heat oil till hot but not smoking and add frozen patties, and cook on both sides until golden brown, and remove from skillet.
- 4Top each pattie with 1/2 cup of reheated mashed potatoes,then over potatoes pour desired amount of gravy, and enjoy :).