Chicken with Buttermilk Gravy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken thighs, skinless
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- fresh thyme, crumbled
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- salad oil
- 1 pkg
- chicken bouillon
- 1/4 tsp
- gravy seasoning sauce
- fresh thyme
How to Make Chicken with Buttermilk Gravy
- 1In bowl, mix chicken thighs with 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- 2On waxed paper, mix thyme, salt and 1/2 cup flour.
- 3Dip thighs into mixture to coat.
- 4In nonstick 12" skillet over medium high heat, in very hot oil, cook thighs until golden.
- 5Reduce heat to medium low; cook until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with knife, turning chicken occasionally, about 15 minute longer.
- 6Remove to platter.
- 7In 2-cup measure, mix 1 tablespoon flour, bouillon, browning sauce and 1 cup water.
- 8Stir mixture into skillet; over medium high heat, heat until mixture boils and thickens; boil 1 minute.
- 9Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup butermilk.
- 10Serve gravy with chicken.
- 11Garnish platter with fresh thyme sprigs.