Chicken with Alabama White BBQ Sauce & Fried Sage
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- each cayenne pepper and prepared horseradish
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 6 large
- sage leaves cut into 3 pieces
- 2 Tbsp
ALABAMA WHITE BBQ SAUCE
How to Make Chicken with Alabama White BBQ Sauce & Fried Sage
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lay out the chicken thighs in a single layer. Season with salt.
- 2Mix the ingredients for the Alabama white BBQ sauce together until smooth. Brush both sides of chicken with sauce.
- 3Bake the chicken for 25 to 30 minutes until done brushing with sauce. Can grill chicken also.
- 4While chicken is baking. Place the oil in a saucepan and get it hot. Place the sage leaves in the hot oil swirl and immediately remove with slotted spoon to paper towel to drain. If the oil is hot they won't take long to cook and they can be easily burned.
- 5Garnish the cooked chicken with the fried sage and serve.