Chicken with Alabama White BBQ Sauce & Fried Sage
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6boneless skinless chicken thighs
ALABAMA WHITE BBQ SAUCE
1/2 capple cider vinegar
1/2 tspeach salt and black pepper
1/4 tspeach cayenne pepper and prepared horseradish
·juice of 1/2 lemon
6 largesage leaves cut into 3 pieces
How to Make Chicken with Alabama White BBQ Sauce & Fried Sage
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lay out the chicken thighs in a single layer. Season with salt.
- Mix the ingredients for the Alabama white BBQ sauce together until smooth. Brush both sides of chicken with sauce.
- Bake the chicken for 25 to 30 minutes until done brushing with sauce. Can grill chicken also.
- While chicken is baking. Place the oil in a saucepan and get it hot. Place the sage leaves in the hot oil swirl and immediately remove with slotted spoon to paper towel to drain. If the oil is hot they won't take long to cook and they can be easily burned.
- Garnish the cooked chicken with the fried sage and serve.