Chicken with a Gorganzola Cream Sauce
8boneless chicken breast
1 boxchicken broth (16 oz)
3/4 cheavy whipping cream
1/3 ccrumbled gorganzola cheese
2 cloveminced garlic
1 tspblack pepper
1/4 csun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
How to Make Chicken with a Gorganzola Cream Sauce
- You may grill or bake chicken how you prefer. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a medium sauce pan, add chicken broth and cook over high heat until reduced by half.
- Stir in cream and reduce heat to medium, stirring frequently until mixture is reduced by a 1/3.
- Add Gorganzola, garlic and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Serve over chicken and top with capers.