Chicken with a Gorganzola Cream Sauce
- boneless chicken breast
- 1 box
- chicken broth (16 oz)
- 3/4 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 c
- crumbled gorganzola cheese
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 c
- sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1/4 c
How to Make Chicken with a Gorganzola Cream Sauce
- 1You may grill or bake chicken how you prefer. Set aside and keep warm.
- 2In a medium sauce pan, add chicken broth and cook over high heat until reduced by half.
- 3Stir in cream and reduce heat to medium, stirring frequently until mixture is reduced by a 1/3.
- 4Add Gorganzola, garlic and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
- 5Stir in tomatoes.
- 6Serve over chicken and top with capers.