★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 can(s)
- golden mushroom soup
- 1 c
- white wine
How to Make Chicken w/wine sauce
- 1Preheaat oven to 350
- 2Trim fat from chicken breasts and put in oblong baking dish. Season with pepper and rosemary.
- 3mix together soups and wine. You can actually experiment with soups as I did. The original recipe actually used cream of mushroom and cream of onion.
- 4Pour over the chicken, lifting up the pieces to get the mixture underneath.
- 5Put in oven and bake covered for about 40 minutes, uncover and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until chicken is done completely. I normally cook for a good 1-1/2 hours total. Then serve over rice, or you can serve over noodles. Your choice. YUMMY!