How to Make chicken w/rice
- 1Pre heat oven at 375 degrees
- 2Get a glass pan about 2 to 3qt. depending on your serving size.
- 3get out your box of rice, on the back is the cooking directions, in stead of putting the rice on the stove top to cook you are going to put it in the glass pan. so once you find your serving size start putting the amount of water you need and the amount of rice, and if you want to you add butter. this would be a good time to add any veggies you may like. once that is down set the pan aside.
- 4take out two ziploc bags (1 gallon size). In one bag put your 3 eggs in and zip the bag and mix the eggs together, in the other bag add 2 cups of bread crumps seasoned or shaken bake. set them aside for a bit.
- 5next take out your chicken breast tenders, cut the fat off you would like too, then cut them into bite size cubes. place cubes one the other side of the cutting board when finished feel free to give the cubes a good rinse in cold water.
- 6we that is done put your cubes in the bag with the eggs. give it a good shake to get the chicken all covered in the eggs.
- 7take the chicken out of the eggs and put it in the bag with your bread crumps or shaken bake, give that a good shake so all the chicken is covered.
- 8now take your cubes and evenly on top of your rice and veggies.
- 9put in oven and bake for 20minutes.