Chicken w/ Peanut Sauce
This meal was an experiment and the first time I made this i was worried that the flavors of the sauce and seasoned rice would not mix well...this has become one of our favorite meals...kinda sweet and tangy.
- 1 medium
- onion (chopped)
- 1 clove
- garlic (minced or crushed)
- green onion (chopped)
- chicken tenderloins (cut to bite size pieces)
- 3 Tbsp
- peanut butter (fresh ground is best)
- 1 can(s)
- coconut milk, unsweetened (13.5 oz can)
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon pepper
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Chicken w/ Peanut Sauce
- 1Sautee onion, add garlic and green onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes (till fragrant).
- 2Meanwhile coat chicken with lemon pepper then add to onion mixture in pan. Cook through. (chicken should be white all the way through) Don't over cook or chicken will be dry.
- 3Add peanut butter, coconut milk and salt to taste. Bring to a rolling boil and immediately remove from heat.
- 4Serve over rice. We like it with sushi style seasoned rice. (i'll add my recipe for that too)