Chicken & Veggie Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 mediumwhite onion, chopped
1 Tbspvegetable or canola oil
1/2 mediumgreen bell pepper, chopped
2 mediumchicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cooked
2 Tbspself-rising flour
1 Tbsplemon pepper seasoning
2 ozbaby carrots chopped or sliced
2 cchicken broth (can use water that chicken was cooked in)
·juice from 1/2 lemon
How to Make Chicken & Veggie Soup
- Heat oil in medium pot on medium heat. Add onions & bell pepper. Saute until onions are clear.
- Meanwhile, add the bouillon cube to the saved chicken broth and mix well.
- Once the onion & bell pepper have been sauteed, add the flour stirring constantly til mixed well. Slowly pour the broth into the pot while stirring.
- Lower you heat to Med-low.
- Add the baby carrots, chopped chicken, lemon juice & lemon seasoning. Stir well.
- Let cook over med-low or low until carrots are soft.