Chicken Veggie Casserole
2 cshredded cooked chicken
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
8 ozsour cream
2 cmixed vegetables, frozen
2 Tbspmelted butter
1sleeve of ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Chicken Veggie Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix layers of chicken(I buy my chicken precooked, but whatever kind of chicken you choose to use, precook it and pull apart), cr of mushroom, sour cream, and frozen mixed veggies in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of shredded cheese.
- Cover with sleeve of crushed ritz crackers.
- Melt butter and pour over crackers.
- Bake for around 45 minutes.