By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken breast, boneless and skinless cut in 1/2" strips
2garlic cloves, minced
1 cpeas, frozen
1 cmushrooms, quartered
2 Tbsppimento, chopped
2 cspaghetti, cooked
How to Make Chicken-Vegetable Tetrazzini
- Place chicken and garlic in 2 quart glass measure.
- Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
- Microwave at medium-high 4 minutes stirring once.
- Add peas, cover and microwave at medium-high 4 minutes stirring once.
- Stir in mushrooms, cover and microwave at medium-high 2 to 3 minutes or just until chicken is done.
- Drain well.
- Set aside.
- Place butter in 2 cup glass measure.
- Microwave at high 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add flour, stir well.
- Gradually add milk, stirring well.
- Microwave at high 4 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring twice.
- Stir in pimento, dry sherry, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine chicken and pasta in a large bowl.
- Spoon sauce over mixture.
- Toss well.