Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbspsesame oil
2 tspsesame seeds
1 lbchicken breast, cut into 2 inch strips
2 cfresh broccoli flowerets
1 mediumonion, cut into chunks
1 cfresh snow peas, strings removed
1/2 cthinly sliced celery
1 cchicken broth
How to Make Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Add chicken to marinade, mixing well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat wok to medium high heat. Add chicken mixture and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from wok, set aside, keep warm.
- Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas, celery and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine cornstarch and chicken broth; add to wok. Stir until thickened.
- Add chicken to wok and combine with vegetables and sauce.
- Serve over cooked white or brown rice.