★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- chicken breast, diced
- lasgana noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 pkg
- frozen normandy vegetable mix
- 12 oz
- tub ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- parmesan, grated
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar
- 3 c
- shredded mozzerella
- garlic & herb seasoning (i use mrs. dash)
- fresh ground black pepper
- seasoning salt
How to Make Chicken-Vegetable Lasagna
- 1Season chicken breast cubes with garlic & herb seasoning, pepper & seasoning salt. Brown & sit aside to cool.
- 2Mix ricotta, sour cream, eggs, parmesan, 1.5 cups of shredded cheddar. Season with more garlic & herb Mrs. dash & salt/pepper.
- 3Steam the frozen vegetables till slightly tender (not mushy) & drain.
- 4Start with a layer of cheese sauce in the bottom of a DEEP lasagna pan (at least 9x13).
- 5Next add layer of three noodles, sauce, chicken pieces, vegetables, shredded mozzerella. Repeat till used up ending in using the last 1.5 cups of the shredded cheddar for the top.
- 6Bake at 350 till browned slightly.
- 7Served this with a salad & garlic bread. Typical & easy.