★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 lbchicken breast, diced
12lasgana noodles, cooked & drained
2 pkgfrozen normandy vegetable mix
12 oztub ricotta cheese
1 csour cream
2 can(s)(10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
1 cparmesan, grated
3 cshredded cheddar
3 cshredded mozzerella
·garlic & herb seasoning (i use mrs. dash)
·fresh ground black pepper
How to Make Chicken-Vegetable Lasagna
- Season chicken breast cubes with garlic & herb seasoning, pepper & seasoning salt. Brown & sit aside to cool.
- Mix ricotta, sour cream, eggs, parmesan, 1.5 cups of shredded cheddar. Season with more garlic & herb Mrs. dash & salt/pepper.
- Steam the frozen vegetables till slightly tender (not mushy) & drain.
- Start with a layer of cheese sauce in the bottom of a DEEP lasagna pan (at least 9x13).
- Next add layer of three noodles, sauce, chicken pieces, vegetables, shredded mozzerella. Repeat till used up ending in using the last 1.5 cups of the shredded cheddar for the top.
- Bake at 350 till browned slightly.
- Served this with a salad & garlic bread. Typical & easy.