1/2 pkgof spinach, or how ever much u want
·4 chicken breasts, my modification chicken strips
1 Tbspof minced garlic
1sheet of puff pastry
1/2 cof alfredo sauce
How to Make chicken turnovers
- thaw out the puff pastry for 40 minutes or more, and wash the spinach, preheat oven 375 degrees.
- put a little evoo in a pan and add the onions when they become transluscent add the garlic and spinach
- once the spinach is withered, put aside in a bowl. next cooked the chicken if you used chicken strips, if you used real chicken then cook that first.
- mix the spinach mixture with the chicken then add the alfredo sauce and mix it all together.
- roll out the puff pastry and cut squares big enough for a tablespoon of the chicken mixture, fold it over and use a fork to close it. brush with eggwash mixture.
- once finished put them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- as a side dish you can cook green beans and the fry recipes i have put up, DA-LISH!!! ENJOY!!!!!