Chicken Tortilla Casserole
1 can(s)chiles, chopped
2 ctomato juice
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 tspchili powder
1/4 tspgarlic powder
2 cchicken breast, cooked and chopped
1 ccheese, grated
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 bunchgreen onion
How to Make Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add chiles, tomato juice, cheddar cheese soup, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Fry chicken breasts with the taco seasoning mix and chop. Add chopped chicken to mixture.
- Break tortillas into about 6 pieces each.
- Put a layer of tortillas, layer of chicken mixture, and layer of grated cheese. Repeat until all is used.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes in 2 quart casserole, covered, and then uncover and add more grated cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions.