Chicken Tortilla Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbcheddar cheese, shredded
1 can(s)green chile salsa
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
3chicken breasts, cooked and cut
How to Make Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Cut or tear the tortillas in 1/2" squares.
- Put half of them on the bottom of a baking dish and cover with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Mix salsa, both soups and chicken together.
- Add half of this mixture to the baking dish. Repeat the layers and top with cheese.
- Cover and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Uncover for the last 15 minutes to brown.