- 9 oz
- fresh tri-colored cheese tortellini
- 7 oz
- chunk chicken
- 1.6 oz
- dry alfredo sauce mix (packaged)
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh vegetables, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 c
- sliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Chicken Tortellini Supreme
- 1Cook 9 oz. package of fresh tortellini according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- 2In medium non-stick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- 3Add 1-1/2 cups fresh sliced vegetables. Sauté 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat. Combine dry Alfredo mix with 2 cups milk in separate bowl.
- 4Add sauce mixture to skillet and stir until thickened. Add pasta, chicken, and olives. Mix together and heat an additional 5 minutes. Serve.