How to Make Chicken Tommaso
- 1Cut up a fryer or use just chicken pieces...I use breast and thighs.
The amounts of the ingredients depend on how much chicken you do.
- 2Dip chicken in garlic butter.
- 3Dip in 2 parts sourdough bread crumbs and 1 part parmesan cheese, with fresh herbs mixed in. I like to use Italian seasonings.
- 4Put chicken on a foil lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- 5Now, you don't open the oven door for one hour. This is important! The chicken comes out nice and crisp and it is very moist and tender.