How to Make Chicken Tommaso
- Cut up a fryer or use just chicken pieces...I use breast and thighs.
The amounts of the ingredients depend on how much chicken you do.
- Dip chicken in garlic butter.
- Dip in 2 parts sourdough bread crumbs and 1 part parmesan cheese, with fresh herbs mixed in. I like to use Italian seasonings.
- Put chicken on a foil lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Now, you don't open the oven door for one hour. This is important! The chicken comes out nice and crisp and it is very moist and tender.