★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ccelery, chopped
1 conion, chopped
1 1/2 cchicken broth
8 ozcream cheese
10 3/4 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 1/2 cchicken, cooked & cubed
12 ozthin spaghetti, cooked & drained
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Tetrazzini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter and sautee the celery and onion for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Add in cream cheese, and cream of mushroom soup. Stir until completely mixed.
- Add cooked chicken, Half of the parmesan cheese, and spaghetti noodles. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.