- (16-ounce) package vermicelli spagetthi
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth, low salt
- 4 c
- chopped rotisserie chicken
- (10 -ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- (10-ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- 10-ounce)- can cream of celery soup
- (8-ounce) container sour cream
- (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c
- shreddred parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- white pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 2 1/2 c
- shreddred cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return to pot, and toss with chicken broth.
Preheat oven to 350 degree. Stir together chopped chicken and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add pasta and toss well.
- 2Spoon chicken mixture into large lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Cover and bake for 40 minutes, uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is bubbly.