I observed how my mother served food at dinner parties and other gatherings and absorbed what she did and how.
When I began hosting, I knew what to do from my mama. I too used this recipe for dinner parties. I sold Coppercraft at one time, so I was able to serve my chicken tetrazinni in a copper chafing dish! It was so beautiful. Oh, apparently everyone loved it because I never had any leftovers!
14-5 pound chicken
1green bell pepper
1 can(s)mushrooms and liquid
1/2 lbcheddar cheese
1/2 lbold english cheese*
How to Make CHICKEN TETRAZINNI
- Cook chicken until tender.
- Cut chicken in cubes.
- Cook spaghetti in broth from chicken.
- Chop pepper and onion and cook in liquid from mushrooms.
- Mix with above.
- Make cream sauce of milk, flour, butter and cheese.
- Add wine and chicken mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.