By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3chicken breast filets
1/4 csoy sauce, light
1/4 cdry white wine
1 dash(es)ground ginger
1minced garlic clove
How to Make Chicken Teriyaki
- Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Working from center, gently pound chicken with rolling pin or flat side of meat mallet until about 1/4" thick; repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- In 12x8" baking dish or plastic bag, combine all marinade ingredients; mix well to dissolve sugar.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning several times.
- Heat grill.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- When ready to barbecue, place chicken on gas grill over low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 minches from medium coals.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once and brushing with reserved marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.