By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breast filets
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce, light
- 1/4 c
- dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 dash(es)
- ground ginger
- minced garlic clove
How to Make Chicken Teriyaki
- 1Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- 2Working from center, gently pound chicken with rolling pin or flat side of meat mallet until about 1/4" thick; repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- 3In 12x8" baking dish or plastic bag, combine all marinade ingredients; mix well to dissolve sugar.
- 4Add chicken; turn to coat.
- 5Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning several times.
- 6Heat grill.
- 7Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- 8When ready to barbecue, place chicken on gas grill over low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 minches from medium coals.
- 9Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once and brushing with reserved marinade.
- 10Discard any remaining marinade.