Chicken Teriyaki Ramen Salad
If you are someone who likes a little crunch in your salad you can add either water chestnuts, almonds or cashews as well.
- chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 pkg
- ramen noodles, chicken flavored
- 1 jar(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c
- sliced green onions
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1/3 c
- kikkomen's teriyaki glaze
How to Make Chicken Teriyaki Ramen Salad
- 1Break the bricks of noodles into 4 pieces before cooking to package instructions.
- 2While the noodles are cooking saute the chicken, mushrooms and onions in the chicken broth mixed with the teriyaki glaze.
- 3When noodles are cooked, drain and add to the chicken mixture. Stir to make sure everything is well coated in the sauce.
- 4You can now either eat it while warm or cool it down and refrigerate it until you are ready to eat it cold.