Chicken Tenders & Swiss Cheese Casserole
NOTE: Keep Swiss cheese in the freezer and of course the chicken. Stock your pantry with the soup and stuffing. You will always be ready to make this dish!
- 3 lb
- chicken tenders, skinless
- 5 slice
- swiss cheese, torn into pieces
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1/4 c
- whole milk
- 1 box
- savory herb dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Chicken Tenders & Swiss Cheese Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13 x 9 inch glass pan with non stick spray.
- 2Arrange tenders in prepared pan. Place torn pieces of Swiss cheese on top of tenders. Mix soup and milk together. Pour over chicken. Sprinkling evenly with dry stuffing mix. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing. Cover with foil.
- 3Bake 40 -50 minutes or until chicken is cooked and no longer pink. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.