- 2 box
- stove top stuffing ( any flavors, use your imagination!)
- stalks celery sliced thin
- medium onion chopped
- 1/2 lb
- fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup ( or celery or chicken whatever makes you happy)
- 11/2 lb
- chicken tenders
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (not margerine)
How to Make Chicken tenders stuffing casserole
- 1Melt butter. Saute' celery, onion, and mushrooms in melted butter.Add chicken broth and keep warm
- 2Empty stuffing mix, and flavor packet into large bowl. Slowly add broth and veggies mixing well after each addition.
Combine sour cream, soup, and egg.
- 3pour sour cream mixture over stuffing. Mix well. If you like your stuffing a little wetter add a little broth at a time to desired consistency)
Put stuffing into greased 13X9 pan. Lay Chicken tenders over top pushing them down into stuffing slightly.Sprinkle with salt, pepper parsley, etc. to taste. Drizzle about 3 Tablespoons melted butter over top.
- 4Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes - 1 hour.