CHICKEN TAMALE CASSEROLE
- 1 1/4 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 large
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- creamed corn
- 1 box
- corn muffin mix
- 4 oz
- chopped green chiles, drained
- 10 oz
- can red enchilada sauce
- 2 c
- shredded cooked chicken breast
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- avocado, diced
How to Make CHICKEN TAMALE CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine 1/4 cup of cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until set. Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour about 2/3 of the enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken, drizzle remaining sauce over chicken and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- 4Return to 400 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has melted. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares and top with sour cream, diced tomatoes and diced avocado if desired.