Chicken Tacos in the Crock Pot
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz
- jar of any salsa (we use mild of whatever is cheapest)
- 1 can(s)
- rotel mild chilis
- salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Tacos in the Crock Pot
- 1Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Place them in your Crock Pot. Sprinkle half a package of taco seasoning mix over the chicken. Pour salsa and Rotel chili mixture over the chicken breasts. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or high 4 to 5 hours.
- 2Take chicken breasts out of Crock Pot when done and place on plate. Shread chicken with two forks. Put chicken back in Crock Pot.
- 3Use shredded chicken on flour tortillas and top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and guacomole or any other favorite ingredients. My family of four gets two meals out of this. Store left overs in refrigerator and reheat chicken in pot on stove top the next time. Can use leftover chicken for chicken taco soup.