Chicken Tacos, Crock Pot Style
Not just tacos - a great way to cook Chicken
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning (i use old el paso reduced sodium)
- pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ( 16-ounce ) jar salsa
- sour cream
How to Make Chicken Tacos, Crock Pot Style
- 1Dump everything into a crock pot and give it a little stir to blend the seasoning with the salsa. You do not need to add any water to the taco seasoning.
- 2Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.
- 3For tacos, serve the chicken with soft flour tortillas, guacamole, lettuce, shredded cheese and /or sour cream. This is very versatile and can be used for enchiladas, nachos, tostadas, quesadillas, etc.