- 2 c
- cooked, cubed chicken
- 1/2 jar(s)
- 16 oz. cheese whiz
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, light
- 1/2 can(s)
- milk, use soup can as measure
- 3-4 tsp
- diced green chiles
- 1/2 small
- onion, diced
- 2 box
- taco shells, 24 count
How to Make Chicken Taco Shell Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9" square baking pan.
- 2Mix Cheese Whiz, soup, milk, chiles and onion together in a 2 quart sauce pan. Cook until melted together. Add chicken. Stir until mixed together. Add any seasonings you like: salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.
- 3Crush half the taco shells and place in the bottom of the 9x9 pan. Pour in chicken mixture. Crush the rest of the taco shells and place on top of the chicken mixture.
- 4Bake in oven for approximately 35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve and enjoy.