Chicken Taco Enchiladas
- 12 small
- chicken breast tenderloins,uncooked, diced
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 pkg
- 1.25 oz. french's taco seasoning dry mix
- 1 c
- diced onion, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- diced green bell pepper, divided
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese,softened and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 c
- lime and garlic salsa,divided
- 10-12 medium
- flour tortillas
- 3 c
- shredded mexican cheese blend
- 2/3 c
- dairy sour cream, optional
How to Make Chicken Taco Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil. Set aside.
Dice up onion and bell pepper, place together in a small bowl.
Using partially frozen tenderloins, dice into small pieces and place in a large saucepan with 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil. Continue dicing and placing in pan until all the chicken is diced up and in the pan. Stir in the black pepper and the 3/4 of the package of taco seasoning.
- 3Scoop about 1/3 of a cup of the meat mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in prepared pan;Spoon the melted cheese sauce evenly over the tortilla rolls in the pan and sprinkle remaining bell pepper/onion mixture over cheese then the remaining salsa. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes- remove foil and sprinkle remaining taco seasoning over all and bake for 20 minutes more . Serve with sour cream,if desired.