How to Make Chicken Taco Bake
- Layer the cooked rice in a 9x13 baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Add shredded chicken and coat it well with tomato mixture.
- Layer this chicken mixture on the rice in pan.
- "Frost" the chicken layer with the refried beans.
- It may take up to 2 cans for that, especially if you want a good thick layer.
- Top off with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350, uncovered, for 30 to 45 minutes or until hot all the way through and the cheese is nice and bubbly.