Chicken Succotash with Avocado and Farmer Cheese
- 3 large
- tomatoes, cut into 1 inch wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 small
- zucchini, diced medium
- 2 c
- corn kernels (from 3 ears)
- 2 c
- frozen lima beans, thawed. you can also use green beans if you don't like limas.
- rotisserie chicken (skin removed), meat shredded (4 cups)
- avocado, halve, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 oz
- farmer cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup) i used feta because i had that on hand.
How to Make Chicken Succotash with Avocado and Farmer Cheese
- 1In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened slightly, 4 minutes.
- 3Add corn and lima beans and cook until corn is cooked through and lima beans are softened, 3 minutes.
- 4Add chicken and cook until warmed through, stirring. Season to taste.
- 5Divide among 4 plates. Top with avocado and cheese and serve with tomatoes along side.
- 6I used a firm white fish which I floured and seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning and fried in a little olive oil. Baked fish would work well also.