★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- boxes of chicken stove top stuffing
- 2 8 oz
- (normal size) packs of cream cheese
- large can of cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Chicken Stuffing Stuff
- 1preheat oven to 400 take cream cheese out lay on top of stove to warm
- 2wash chicken & put on to boil, when chicken is done shred or tear apart.
- 3mix cream of mushroom soup & cream cheese together until no lumps, add chicken (may salt & pepper to taste)
- 4make stove top according to package put half(one box) on bottom of 13 by 9 inch pan spread out to cover bottom of pan.
- 5pour soup & cream cheese mixture on top cover with other half(one box)of stove top, put in oven about 40 minutes or until hot & bubbly. serve with cranberry sauce.