CHICKEN & STUFFING SKILLET
4skinles, boneless chicken breast halves
1box chicken flavored stuffing mix
1 1/4cups water
1can 10 0z. cream of mushroom soup
1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make CHICKEN & STUFFING SKILLET
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Prepare the stuffing in skillet using the water and the remaining butter according to package directions, except let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove from heat and serve.