CHICKEN & STUFFING SKILLET
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- tablespoons butter
- skinles, boneless chicken breast halves
- box chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1 1/4
- cups water
- can 10 0z. cream of mushroom soup
- cup milk
- cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make CHICKEN & STUFFING SKILLET
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add chicken and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- 3Prepare the stuffing in skillet using the water and the remaining butter according to package directions, except let it stand for 2 minutes.
- 4Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over the chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove from heat and serve.