Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup + 1 can water
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese (your preference)
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing + all ingredients to prepare
How to Make Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- 1Saute chicken with seasonings. Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- 2Mix soup mix and water together. Pour over chicken in pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Prepare stuffing per package directions. (if desired, add some onion and celery to stuffing) Place stuffing on top of cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove cover the last 15 minutes of baking.