★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast - cooked (boiled)
- 1 stick
- 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- 8 oz herb stuffing (pepperidge farm)
- 1 c
- chicken broth ( use broth from cooking chicken)
How to Make Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- 1Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooked chicken
- 2Mix sour cream and mushroom soup. Spread over chicken.
- 3Mix margarine and chicken broth. Stir until margarine has melted. Add stuffing. Mix well.
- 4Spread over chicken.
- 5Bake in 325 degree oven for 45 minutes.