Chicken & Stuffing Bake
How to Make Chicken & Stuffing Bake
- 1Heat oven to 400.
Saute veggies in olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste
- 2Prepare stuffing mix according to directions add sauted vegetables
- 3Combine soup, milk and parsley, set aside.
- 4Arrange stuffing across center of 3 quart baking dish.
- 5Spoon small amount of soup mixture on bottom of casserole on either side of stuffing.
- 6Arrange chicken breasts on soup mix, overlap if necessary.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken.
- 9Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake another 10 - 15 minutes.
- 11Stir sauce before serving.
- 12Garnish with extra parsley