Chicken & Stuffing Bake
How to Make Chicken & Stuffing Bake
- Heat oven to 400.
Saute veggies in olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare stuffing mix according to directions add sauted vegetables
- Combine soup, milk and parsley, set aside.
- Arrange stuffing across center of 3 quart baking dish.
- Spoon small amount of soup mixture on bottom of casserole on either side of stuffing.
- Arrange chicken breasts on soup mix, overlap if necessary.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Stir sauce before serving.
- Garnish with extra parsley