Chicken Stuffed Shells
It also can be prepped ahead of time. You get a lot so you could put some aside to freeze. I serve them with homemade mashed potatoes and a veggie.
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Shells
- 1Cook shells by directions on box. When ready drain and set aside.
- 2Boil chicken for 15 minutes.
- 3Prepare and cook stuffing.
- 4After chicken is boiled, drain. Dice the chicken. Put the chicken, mayonnaise, and stuffing in a large bowl and mix.
- 5At the bottom of a 9 x13 casserole dish, put half of one can of cream of chicken soup on bottom. Dilute with a little water.
- 6Pick up the shells and begin to use the stuffing mixture to stuff them. Place in casserole dish. Pour the rest of the cream of chicken soup on the top of the shells.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.