1/4 cbutter or olive oil
3 or 4boneless chicken breasts - chopped
1/4 tsppoultry seasoning
1/4 tspseasoned salt
2 boxstove-top stuffing
1 boxlarge shell noodles
1 1/2 cmayonaise (not salad dressing)
1/2 cshredded mozerella cheese (save 1/4 cup for topping.)
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup diluted with water (it's easier to mix the soup and water in a separate bowl before adding over chicken.)
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Note: Add 1 full can of water to the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup. Mix in a separate bowl until soup lumps are dissolved.
- Fry chopped chicken in butter or olive oil - add poultry seasoning and seasoned salt while frying. Fry until chicken is tender. Set aside to drain on paper towels after frying.
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain and set noodles aside to cool.
- Mix stuffing as directed on the box.
- Add chopped fried chicken to stuffing mix.
- Add mayonaise and mozerella cheese (save 1/4 cup of cheese for topping) to stuffing mix and mix well.
- Stuff cooked noodles with chicken mixture. It's easier to use a large spoon and noodles can be REALLY full.
- Place stuffed noodles close together in a 13 X 9 baking pan and pour diluted soup over noodles.
- Top mixture with 1/4 Cup shredded mozerella cheese.
- Bake at 350* 40-45 minutes.