Chicken Stuffed Shells1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cpasta shells, cooked (large)
4 largechicken breasts, boneless
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1 lbspinach leaves
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Cook the pasta and cool.
- Pound the chicken to a pulp, cook with everything except pasta and spinach.
- Put this in the food processor or blender, drippings and all.
- Proceed to make a firm paste, add spinach and mix thoroughly for 30 seconds.
- Carefully spoon into shells (I use a baby food spoon) place shells into a baking dish, bake for 10 minutes at 300 (until all liquid is gone and the chicken is starting to get crusty around the edges.
- Cover with your favorite sauce and enjoy.