Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- poblano peppers cut in half (cut so they are flat and open) and seeded
- 4 c
- chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese softened
- seeded and chopped jalopena peppers
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- fresh salsa, 1 cup for the chicken and 1 cup to serve on the side
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pt
- sour cream
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- 1Cut poblano peppers in half so you can put chicken mixture on top. The peppers will not be stuffed like the fried ones.
- 2Mix chicken, jalopenas,cilantro, cream cheese, salsa and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese together. Put mixture on top of the peppers and place on a baking sheet.
- 3Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees covered loosely with foil for 30 mins. Remove foil and bake another 30 mins.
Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side.
I like to serve this with baracho beans and spanish rice