By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, cubed
20 ozchicken stock
6 ozpearl onion
1garlic clove, finely chopped
6 ozmushrooms, mixed (button, oyster) and quartered
2 Tbspsour cream
2 Tbspchives, fresh/chopped
How to Make Chicken Stroganoff
- Place the flour and paprika in a small plastic bag and season well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the bag and shake to coat.
- Spray a large frying pan with a fine coating of spray oil or heat the butter, and gently fry the chicken until golden.
- Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the stock in the pan, add the onions and garlic and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, sherry, and chicken to the pan along with the remaining stock and a little seasoning to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring until all the ingredients are heated through and the sauce has thickened up
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with noodles or rice.