- bone in, large chicken breast
- 8 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury crescent rolls (regular size rolls)
- 2 jar(s)
- large jars of diced pimentos with juice
- 1 stick
- melted real unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken Squares
- 1Place chicken breast in pot with water and boil until tender and falling off bone. Shred chicken from bone and place in a large mixing bowl. Melt butter in microwave and then chunk up cream cheese into butter and mix together.
- 2Add the butter, cream cheese mixture to chicken. Pour both jars of pimentos in and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Open crescent rolls being careful not to tear. Leaving 2 triangles together to form a square, place these squares on a prepared baking sheet. Equally divide chicken mixture into the center of each square and bring the four corners to the center of square and pinch together. When you are finished baking, you will have 8 squares from 2 cans of crescent rolls. Bake in oven according to the directions on crescent roll can, or until brown and flaky. Serve these with Savory Brown Rice (recipe for this rice on Just a Pinch)...ENJOY!