2 Tbspcorn oil
3boneless skinless chicken cutlets-cut into strips
1/2 cplus 1 tbls. water
1/3 csoy sauce
1/3 cbrown sugar
1/4 capple juice
1 Tbspcider vinegar
3 cloveminced garlic
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
1/4 tspground ginger
How to Make Chicken Spareribs
- In large skillet, heat corn oil.
- Brown chicken strips in oil.
- In bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, brown sugar, apple juice, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
- Add to skillet. Cook until thickened.