Chicken Spaghetti with a Twist
1 1/2 lbboneless chicken breast, cubed
12 ozcooked spaghetti
1 1/2 cmilk
1 1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1/4 cmozzarella cheese
1/2 tspcajun seasoning
2 tspolive oil
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti with a Twist
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over a low flame to bring it to room temperature.
- Add some oil to a preheated skillet. Add your 1 inch cubed chicken pieces and cook through until no longer pink & slightly browned.
- While your chicken is cooking, you can start your sauce. Melt your butter over a medium high heat in a separate skillet. Once melted, add in your olive oil. Let that cook for about a minute.
- Add in your flour - just a little at a time and whisk until you have a smooth paste.
- Next, slowly add in your milk. Continue to whisk and allow sauce to thicken.
- Then add in your cheese a little bit at a time. It will start to become creamy. And then add in your seasoning.
- Once your sauce is finished, add your spaghetti and chicken into the skillet and mix well. Top with additional cheese if desired!