1 lbof any pasta (i prefer rigatoni)
2-3large chicken breasts (to make it easier, faster, and tastier, i buy a rotisseri chicken)
1block of velvetta
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 mediumonion (optional)
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees until fully cooked. At the same time, boil pasta.
- While chicken and pasta are cooking, cube Velvetta, and dice the onion.
- After chicken is cooked, cool. If using a Rotisseri chicken, shred chicken.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Keep oven on if you have baked your chicken.
- Drain pasta, and mix in with other ingredients. Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish, and bake til all ingredients have melted together. Mmmm...enjoy!