★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 ccooked chicken (i use chicken tenders)
112-ounce package thin spaghetti
3 Tbspbutter or margarine
1/2 cchopped celery
1/2 cchopped onion
1 Tbspchopped pimento
128-ounce can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cvelveeta or similar products
·salt and pepper, too taste
·cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken in boiling water until done.
- Drain, saving water.
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- Add spaghetti to chicken water and cook until done, following directions on package.
- In another pan, melt butter and saute celery and onion.
- Stir in pimento.
- Add chicken soup, milk, Velveeta, salt and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle Cheddar on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To make the Velveeta melt more evenly, cut into small chunks.